brake caliper mounts

Not really sure on the factory color of them Sam, you could always go with that Eastwood stuff! I shot mine a silver with a course metallic in it and a matte clear. Its pretty tough to see them but they look good from under the car I suppose. Not much help from me on this one but I felt bad cause you had no reply!!

Tony

I found out but thanks Tony, Cad plated, like the brake booster, 90.00 for new ones, and 90.00 for new dust shields, I think I'll just repaint them and keep the money in my pocket, can't hardly see them anyway

Never realized they were cad plated. I did my booster the same way with basecoat, then sprayed a pearl overtop of that that gives it kind of a greenish flip to the color, with a matte clear, my bosses 442 he had the cad plate spray paint stuff from eastwood, I actually think mine looks a little better, and has stood up better than his. Its not quite right, but like you said, keep the $ in your pocket. Noone really notices anyway. Unless your going for a total stock appearance for shows or something it isnt worth it to me. Id pocket the money and paint your shields too.

Tony

That would look good!!I just think don't spend too much money on them unless you were going to show the car,ya know what i mean.I know what it's like fixing up a car you want to pay alot of attention to detail and thats ok too.What ever you decide I'am sure you will do an awsome job,thats just the way you do things. smile

Mike

they came out good, all assembled, just need more parts now, inner and outer tie rods and adj sleeves, center link, idler arm, wheel bearings, hope the rotors are good, can't replace them, the rare two piece ones

well, I can start to clean-up the steering box, should have it rebuilt I guess