monte fenders

jacob

are there any kind of after market monte carlo fenders I would really like to get a pair if there is any. I have heard of making fender patch panels but I dont have a metal bender or the metal to do it and my fenders are dented and are full of bondo and rust the pictures dont show it all that great.

One of the few things that is not available in reproduction

Options are to contact Leo Konik for a set of reconditioned fenders or keep your eyes open on Craigslist or eBay for a NOS set for top $$$$$

There are also fiberglass fenders available, if you are into that...

The rust at the bottom is easy to fix what takes time is straigtening out sorry past repairs to the car or unusual dents. Even some dents are not that bad.

I sell good usuable fenders for $50-150 each, but all have rust at the bottom and some other issues.

you want a set of patch panels i have a set that were made a while back will sell them for $250.00 these are hand made by a club member a while back and they go up to the body line and are well made. call me @ 217 480 7622

alex

There are other places as well like http://www.carhoods.com/ that have them also, plus they have other body panels too. Just keep in mind aligning fiberglass panels can get tricky and also there are different weight panels, most likely they would not support a steel hood. You would need to talk to a person who has actually done it, there a few on this site but their names elude me at this time.

• 4 weeks later...

I think i will fix the ones on my car now i need a new roof and some other stuff so $70 for patch panels sound great to me and i wouldnt have to buy a hood so steel will stay ... yay.

• 1 year later...