gauges

jacob

Got the gages out but i found out that some of the holes for the screws are broken and the circut board tape looking stuff on the back is cut what do i do????????????????????????????????????????

Got the gages out but i found out that some of the holes for the screws are broken and the circut board tape looking stuff on the back is cut what do i do????????????????????????????????????????

Fix the holes & install new circuit board.

Like what? With the holes broken? Probably, but your gauges would fit loose in the dash, if they stay in at all. I'd not recommend it.

well i dont have the time or money to buy the circet board so I will have to make do wih what I have for now ... how do you get it back on ??

well got it ack on and tried cranking up the car and it wouldnt even turn over and the head lights dont work eather I thought it was the battery so we boosted the battery still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! eekfrowncrysickmad

well got it running and its back together gages dont work exept for the clock so it will do until We have some money to get it fixed.