For those who like custom.

Mo's70MCs

Hmmmm, i dont know about anyone else but all I see rod is a box with a blue question mark in it .????

But just for the heck of it I'll play along lol... I like French Maids instead... Hahaha

Darren.

Darren, you don't see a Silver '72?

No, still not seeing a Silver 72.! But while takeing my new Meds after the operation i could have sworn I saw a Pink Elephant and Blue Tigers and even the Boogie Man ..!!

Hahahahahahahahaha. smile

Darren.

That picture is all distorted...looks like the doors, hood and trunk are opening all wrong.

Kinda cool I guess.

That picture is all distorted...looks like the doors, hood and trunk are opening all wrong.

Kinda cool I guess.

The WOW! factor is much different here on the west side? Too much modification for my taste, although I guess it's clever to have the trunk open like a door? nutz

Picture is crystal clear Rod. I have seen that one before,actually just a couple of days ago it was on a you tube link I think. it is cool but yes to over the top for me..OEM or nothing...

Darren.

I'm also an OEM guy but I also always say....everyones tastes are different and to each their own. I do however think they did a great job and I really appreciate all the effort/imagination/dollars that went in to the car. I've always liked the look of french antennas but only on a custom car of sorts. When I was 20 and had my 55 Chevy, a buddy of mine had a custom Pinto (didn't look anything like a Pinto any longer) and he had french antennas on it. They totally suited that car and did it ever go with a 302 Boss in it.

That is a very cool ride, although I was thinking quite different about "French antennas" wink

Even in my old age my mind is usually in the gutter. lol The hobby section in my profile, pretty much spells-out my preferences. In that order! lol I was trying to drum-up some interest onto our 'low-rider' section of our forum?

Did anybody notice the rear plate on the car? It shows 1970 yet from its shiny posterior one can only see it looks more like '72.

No wonder those '72 rear trim pieces are so hard to find - customizers are slapping them on other years. shocked

Be interesting to see a front end shot, what with the rounded, forward-opening hood.

Can you say $$$$$$$$$$ paint job. That owner has some bucks in that car. It's a first gen and a nice one...That looks like a 100K sitting there..Hats off to the restore job...You Cali. people are wack...lol