2013 Western Meet - Spokane, WA

Canuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of today we have 23 members from 9 states/provinces listed as attending the Western Meet and I still expect more! Looks like our 10th annual Western Meet will be the largest.

The 2010 Western Meet was the largest so far with 22 members. smile

As of today we have 23 members from 9 states/provinces listed as attending the Western Meet and I still expect more! Looks like our 10th annual Western Meet will be the largest.

The 2010 Western Meet was the largest so far with 22 members. smile

Way to go Left Coasters!

PLEASE tell tell me there is a block of rooms reserved because all the rooms are booked. Aaron please respond. Luv ya man.

PLEASE tell tell me there is a block of rooms reserved because all the rooms are booked. Aaron please respond. Luv ya man.

When booking make sure you tell them it is for "Goodguys".

I phoned just now and they said they still have rooms available. I recommend all those that plan to come to book as soon as possible.

Ah yes' Goodguys was the special word for the hotel booking. I am booked for the Western meet #10. See all you guys then.

Here's the breakdown of members listed as coming by State/Province:

Washington - 10

Alberta - 7

Oregon - 3

British Columbia - 2

Colorado - 1

Montana - 1

Nevada - 1

Idaho - 1

There's about 8 others from California, Oregon, Washington, BC and Alberta that are working on plans to come but are not sure yet.

Anyone else want to join in the 10th annual Western Meet? Largest Western Meet ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We now have 28 members on the list (45 people total) for this meet and there are still several others who may join us.

Only 3 months to go! If you have not registered for the Goodguys event or booked the hotel, you should do so ASAP. All the information is available here: http://www.fgmcc.com/album/13WMeet/13WMeet.shtml

Currently, members are expected from:

Washington - 10

Alberta - 7

Oregon - 3

British Columbia - 2

California - 2

Colorado - 1

Montana - 1

Nevada - 1

Idaho - 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI,

Has anyone received any literature confirming registration for the Good Guys Event in Spokane? I thought we were to get something in the mail validating registration.

Getting closer and trying to get all my ducks in a row!

Doug

I know some have received their info already but it will all depend on when you reggistered. I'm sure it will come. smile

2013 Western Meet Registration Update!

I just finished contacting Good Guys asking about when we should receive our Event Registration packet. I was informed they will be mailed out early July. So all should have them in advance of the Good Guys Great Northwest Nationals Event.

FYI: In the event you had not received or misplaced your packet, not to worry. As long as you know your Good Guys Membership Number, you will be confirmed at the Event.

To contact prior to event: (925)838-9876.

See ya all there grin

Doug