2013 Western Meet - Spokane, WA

Canuck

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received my full registration packet as of 3 weeks ago... but I registered super-early

Hey Matt,

I registered back in the 1st part of February and haven't received anything but my Good Guys Membership some time ago. I finally located their phone number and thought I should confirm Registration. She said the Event Packets were to be mailed early July. Doesn't sound like they are on the same page with each other.

Doug

I just did the Good Guys membership online ($20). I need to wait a couple days for that to clear and then I'll register for the event. smile

The weeks will go by quickly now... 2 months today we'll be at the big Saturday show.

• 2 weeks later...
Got mine. So what do we do to ensure we all get parked together in the show?

We will all drive to the show as a group and they will park us as a group. I will have more details regarding this as the event gets closer.

Not clear if registration mailing done together or in batches.

What I was told when I inquired if for what ever reason, packet wasn't received, left or lost, you will still be able to register at event with your info on record at the event. So I guess these are the 2 ways to confirm you are registered for that event.

A member had received his info packet several months ago while it appears the majority are getting them closer to the event.

Mine came last week!

Doug

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Still-----STILL waiting on the event package. Time to make some phone calls. At least I have the cancelled check for proof.

Our banquet dinner is arranged for Sunday the 18th at 5pm. It will be at Timber Creek Buffet just a couple blocks from the hotel. They have a good size buffet and will also cook steaks to your preference. I know people who have eaten there and they say the food is good. smile

http://timbercreekbuffet.com/index.html

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!