Scanned Hemming's Muscle Machines article.

70mcarlo

While I had previously gotten my copy via subscription, I was at the local Cub store yesterday and saw the magazine on the newsstand so I bought an extra copy to scan (I have to tear it apart to do so). Just thought anyone who hasn't read it would like the opportunity.

HMMSS454page1.jpg

HMMSS454page2.jpg

HMMSS454page3.jpg

HMMSS454page4.jpg

HMMSS454page5.jpg

Nice article,

Meanwhile, I have received two emails from people who swear they test-drove a 71 SS 4 speed back in the days...

Good read. Thanks Bob!

Nice car. I also notice this has a few items indicating it is an earlier build 70 Monte. Full halo roof trim, trim under headlights, earlier style dash woodgrain (does not have top lip). smile

It is a very nice car.

Underneath the engine photo the caption says, "OE engine decals are missing on our feature car." I also believe the car is missing a knight/crest grille emblem and the rectangular-shaped chrome SS exhaust tips.

smile

Dave

It is a very nice car.

Underneath the engine photo the caption says, "OE engine decals are missing on our feature car." I also believe the car is missing a knight/crest grille emblem and the rectangular-shaped chrome SS exhaust tips.

smile

Dave

There's a few other non-factory issues also but a nice car indeed.