71 SS Monte Bumper Pad Survey

MC-71

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie, Myself and Larry are both working on getting these made again. Larry has talked to the President of Precision and I'm talking to a vendor who will sell them. I have no idea about the price but Larry has a good idea. Keep in tune with this and it will happen. Maybe a group deal. We will see.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be a shame if they are reproduced without using stainless steel hardware. I am interested in one, if the price is within reach and stainless is used.

Dan

Count me in for one; my bumper pad's a total mess.

Also, I apologize for my forum ineptitude, but could you steer me to the best posts on roof replacement? My roof is the typical swiss cheese due to vinyl top and I need to decide if a skin is the way to go or total roof replacement by slicing the A and C pillars of my and the donor car. I'll be doing the work myself.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how someone has a mold for something, and it mysteriously dissappears??? Someone invested all that $$ into making a new mold for this part 10 years ago or whenever it came out. Wait to make the part when you get orders for it, I understand its not highly in demand.