What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had one of these threads a while back and it was pretty active. I drove my 70 today. Nice dry roads and there was a local car club meeting so I thought I'd take it out. smile

We had a thread going on this subject a few months ago.

Well, anyways. I start my teardown on my '70 Sunday Morning. Redoing the car for the 2nd time. laugh

I took it for a little ride Saturday afternoon and got one last photo of it before I started.

th_526319_4139896379091_632895756_n.jpg

th_561607_4146354780547_385567594_n.jpg

I hope you primed it before putting on the seam sealer.

yep..welded it up..primered over the welds and used the last lil bit of POR15 over the welds..then seam sealed it..maybe thats over kill but its done!!!

Found door glass 6 miles from house but did try to get one from Jared but the shipping he found out was crazy.But worked on rad support to get it ready to paint and cleaned body for paint

What did I do to the monte Today? Well after coming home from a funeral to bury an uncle that was like a father to me. I grabbed a 6 pack cleaned the interior to a sparkle and installed new chrome side mirrors. Now Im finishing the 6 pack. lol

Tuesday pulled the drivers door panel off to take a look at why the drivers window would not go up, finally got the window up along with the rest of the windows. Today turned to start it so it can visit the out side weather for a few days but no luck even with the choke close, turns over but no fire.