Michigan Monte Meet

Originally Posted By: 502ci
Originally Posted By: Sam (Bones)
wouldn't maybe show interest???

Man did I read that first part of the poll wrong...somehow I took it as yes or no poll...my bad... blush

This is the kind of crap that makes Rods list. grin

never a dull moment!! lol

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, Dee is looking at if it is possible at her place, stay tuned in lol

Oh crapola.......I may not be able to make it that is a LONG WEEKEND...

Will have to wait to be committed ..er commit to that date...

Larry I know what your thinking now stop it!!!!

But a long weekend maybe better for everyone else!!!

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a fun time. Would definitely like to join you all if the schedule allows. Thanks for trying to put something like this together Sam. Always fun to be able to get together with fellow Monte lovers. Keep me posted with date and location as they become available and set.

Ben

I am definitely interested as I would like to meet everyone from the forum. Hope we can settle on a date that works for everyone and the weather cooperates.

Sounds great-though schedule dependent. The kids are back in school then so a bit tougher to get away for a long weekend without them.

My wife & I always wanted to take the ferry across Lake Michigan, this sounds like the perfect excuse.

Scott

Just verifying the date, Saturday Aug 31st? Or is it still evolving?

We have a wedding in PA the next weekend Sept 7th.

FYI, The Woodward Dream Cruise is August 17, 2013, Flint Back to the bricks is also that week.

Frankenmuth Auto Fest is Sept 6, 7, 8th.

In case someone want's to spend several weeks in Michigan!

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

Scott if this all works out, schedules and all. We were thinking about taking the ferry over also. It's less than a mile from the house. Maybe we could meet up and head over together.

Gonzo, that sounds great. I will certainly keep that in mind. Summer is always very busy for me with wife, work, kids and farm, but my wife & I always try do something fun together w/o kids. It's alway easier to escape before kids go back to school. I'll keep my eyes posted for progress reports from Sam.

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to go as well to catch up, some of you remember me...

We will be in NYC Aug 31st though, hope you can come up with a date that's good for all.

Don

Guest knightfan2691
I would like to go as well to catch up, some of you remember me...

I remember you, Don! Been a while since I've seen you.

I'd love to come, but road trips are no more for me.

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics

CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = https://www.facebook.com/OldCarsStrongHearts

"Let me slip away" __ Gordon Lightfoot __ 'Carefree Highway'

Yep, has been a while. Still around yet just keeping busy.

No more road trips? Rather than highjack the thread, don't know if you still have my number but you are welcome to call, like to know it's nothing major. I'm sure I have yours somewhere yet if you still have the same one, I'll see if I can find it and try to call you if I don't hear from you soon.

Don

Guest knightfan2691

Don,

Just unemployment & medical bills. I had to sell 3 MCs (July 2012). My cell# is still the same, so call if you want! It'd be great to talk to you again.

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics

OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = https://www.facebook.com/OldCarsStrongHearts

*** 3rd GEN MC (1978,1979,1980) FORUM > http://thirdgenmontes.proboards.com/ ***

"I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before" __ Ben Folds 5 __ 'Brick'

I'm sorry but I can't make this happen this year!!! frown

I had to take on a second job cause money is way too tight, I just don't have time to get it all put together along with Dee's restaurant just opening in December, it just can't happen this year frown

I'm sorry but I can't make this happen this year!!! frown

I had to take on a second job cause money is way too tight, I just don't have time to get it all put together along with Dee's restaurant just opening in December, it just can't happen this year frown

What if all interested people just agreed on a day & we met at the River Rock anyhow? I dont think you really need to organize anything official for a bunch of us to just get together Sam. We should just have a Monte cruise in, enjoy a meal & hang out for a bit, Im good with that, anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Sams girlfriend Dee's Restaurant in Holly Michigan, this is about all I can find on it, maybe Sam has a website homepage address? I think it would be nice to bring her our business organized event or not.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/River-Rock-Bar-Grill/362127480497630

I know Rene And I would be more than happy to bring our bussiness to her. That would be pretty cool. I wonder if they take reservastions? Sam? Like I told Sam, I would love to help set this up. Let me Know?

I am only about 30 mins or so from his place.