MOBILE PIC VIEWING???

CKZ03

I must be the guy with all the computer problems here frown About 4 days ago pics in posts are not viewable on my phone, but not all of them, seems mostly the people using photobucket as their host. Maybe its just a problem with my phone & isolated to me, but I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem with their mobile devices too. confused

I must be the guy with all the computer problems here frown About 4 days ago pics in posts are not viewable on my phone, but not all of them, seems mostly the people using photobucket as their host. Maybe its just a problem with my phone & isolated to me, but I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem with their mobile devices too. confused

Cant help you with Cory I'm a flip phone guy still lol

This just started about 4 days ago for me, prior to that I could see all pictures. I can see some peoples pic but not others. Like right now using my phone to type this in I can't see yours or Bobs signature pics or user name pics, all I see is a little blue square with a question mark. Wondering if its a photohosting website issue or my phone itself or my sevice provider/internet connection? I'm using a Samsung smart phone & have Sprint as my service provider. Anyone else experiencing this. Kinda sucks when someone posts some nice pics & you can't view them. I have no problem at all on my home computer, only mobile device.

Exactly what Im using, Android, [you said a naughty!] is the deal. Its quite annoying, hope it doesnt stay this way. Mine might have started doing it on Monday too, not real sure exactly, but just started earlier this week. confused

It if is a question mark and not a red X then try to right click or click on it and see if you can get a message saying Download pictures. This is a security setting in some systems to prevent pictures that could have hidden content from being released. It likely is in your security settings and an update done on your browser.

Try going to the site using a different browser (there should be a few for Android devices) and see if it works for you which will let you know it is a security setting change.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Scott

Another thing you could try is updating your software. Under settings go to "about phone" then system update. It will check if there is new software to download. ONLY download it if your battery is charged at 70% or higher or else it will delete all your memory. Also check to see if java is up to date

Thanks Scott, using firefox I can see all pics again. However, it makes site less "mobile" user friendly. One thing noticable is I have to pinch to zoom in/out vs. using google there was a bar for zooming with a +/- you tapped for zooming in & out, which was much easier/nicer. Apparently you cant have your cake & eat it too, but at least I have options for viewing the site now. Still going to keep messing with things, would like to get it back to how it originally was, but good enough for now. yay

Don't know what just changed, but I can see pics again on my phone in standard browser, don't have to use firefox to view. Hope I'm not posting this to soon, but all seems to be working great now!!! yay