2 Routers in 1 house?

footballubet

Can it be done? With Bruce asking about upgrading routers, got me thinking. The layout of our house is not user friendly for wireless internet connection in our family room. When we got our Smart Tv and HD upgrade on Dish we had to also upgrade to an N router and they hooked an adapter from the router to an electrical outlet to use the household wiring as a transmission line to the tv. My question is can I run a hardline from one router to another router by the tv? That way I could run my laptop through my tv. Gotta be nothing better than surfin the boards on a 60" screen! lol

One of the gals I work with had a problem with her house being long and had to take a router and modify it to be like a relay so the other end of the house is now wireless also. Our boss at the paint store did the mods to the router to make it a terminal by modifying the firmware. He said it was a simple task but he is geek and I is not.