New API oil!! Breaking in new cams!! Important for everyone!!

Sammy, I got my Lucas oil for my trip pretty quickly as well, but ordered it by the quart instead of the large 5 quart container. If you know you are going to use it anyway you might want to try ordering it both ways in separate orders. One of them will surely arrive in time. It isnt like there is a hard shelf life on the stuff you know. 

3 hours ago, cbolt said:

Sammy, I got my Lucas oil for my trip pretty quickly as well, but ordered it by the quart instead of the large 5 quart container. If you know you are going to use it anyway you might want to try ordering it both ways in separate orders. One of them will surely arrive in time. It isnt like there is a hard shelf life on the stuff you know. 

Jim, I took your advice and placed my order this morning. Both are showing mid week delivery! Fingers crossed 🤞. Thanks!

• Like 2

On 6/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, sbarnette said:

Ed, 

Let me know if it arrives. I ordered mine two weeks ago on Sunday. It was supposed to arrive the following Tuesday but never came. If you get yours on time I’ll order again.

Sammy, 

It shipped…. Should be here Thursday …..  A day late,,, doesn't matter ..

I also ordered the 10w30 today… I use it in the winter months…..It will come from another supplier thru Amazon …  I'm not sure, but think you can get this stuff in a 3pk also… 

I' m hoping the price remains constant... I plan to keep this stuff around…. It works in all of my older cars and yard equipment.. I'm good for at least 5 oil changes now..

Ed C.

1678736977_ScreenShot2022-06-13at8_50_59PM.thumb.png.13bae04ebe5a790ea597ecea76165cd2.png

On 6/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, sbarnette said:

Ed, 

Let me know if it arrives. I ordered mine two weeks ago on Sunday. It was supposed to arrive the following Tuesday but never came. If you get yours on time I’ll order again.

Sam

Oil arrived today on the original promised date… Total time to get here was 4 days… I plan to keep my inventory high..  My way of investing in the futures market… 😎 559030627_ScreenShot2022-06-11at9_18_52AM.thumb.png.1af4d149e8f576c4a258143eb8e715a0.png

1 hour ago, sbarnette said:

I reordered and mine came today too!

Sam

This is another product I use.  I always keep a gallon on hand…

I average 10 gallons on every fill up and add about 2 to 3 oz each time.. I refill the expensive small Lucas bottles in my garage and keep 6 in the trunk ..  

Simple and fast.

I also use it in the fuel tanks of my home equipment, Zero turn , tractor mowers, All 4stroke small engines, generators, Polaris ranger, etc. 

There is no doubt in my mind, this stuff helps the engine and fuel systems.. 

Even after long periods of storage, My Monte fuel float works perfectly and has for many years. This product is everything it claims to be.. 

Ed

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.33.22 PM.png

7 hours ago, EVC said:

Sam

This is another product I use.  I always keep a gallon on hand…

I average 10 gallons on every fill up and add about 2 to 3 oz each time.. I refill the expensive small Lucas bottles in my garage and keep 6 in the trunk ..  

Simple and fast.

I also use it in the fuel tanks of my home equipment, Zero turn , tractor mowers, All 4stroke small engines, generators, Polaris ranger, etc. 

There is no doubt in my mind, this stuff helps the engine and fuel systems.. 

Even after long periods of storage, My Monte fuel float works perfectly and has for many years. This product is everything it claims to be.. 

Ed

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.33.22 PM.png

Thanks for sharing. I’ll definitely pick some up.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 7:21 AM, cbolt said:

Jim, I took your advice. I’m set now!

3D53E8EA-0D25-4E0F-90D1-4ECFE136BE4E.jpeg

• Like 3

Sammy, Just don't put any oil into that hummingbird feeder! 😮

Glad it arrived in plenty of time. That is all I run anymore in my cars to keep those motors happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1