2014 Western Meet - Bend, Oregon

Canuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron, The guys left here this morning with no problems at 6:30am and should be there late Thursday afternoon. That would be Vaughn and Kathie, Keith and Rosa, and Roy and Sue... Not going will be Pat and Jean and Liam and Myself this year. But enjoy have fun guys...

Darren.

Everyone have a very safe trip and have a great time!!

Don't forget to post some pictures.

Rob

Had a great drive today. Engine was a little warm and used a lot of gas (454 with 3.73 rear gears) but it sure is fun taking these cars on a long drive. Looking forward to more driving tomorrow.

Found a really cool diner in Ellensburg, WA called the Red Horse Diner. The parking lot of the restaurant had an old gas station setup.

1881.JPG

1891.JPG

197.JPG

1921.JPG

Great Pictures Aaron. I especially like the picture of the Condor Cuisinart mounted on the hilltops. Makes me wish I was going too. Monte is getting his tranny rebuilt, next week new windshield and fixing a few things that I have neither the skill nor the time for.

You guys look great, the car speaks for itself. I am so jealous and look forward to perhaps a future meet. Enjoy guys! Greetings from Janet & I, sorry we couldn't make it for this one either. frown

Just got back from western meet..what a great group of people if you ever get a chance its a must do for any Monte lover..no where in the world will you see that many first class Montes assembled at the same time..Canuck is the ultimate organizer and my hats off to him...what a great time and next year is a little far for me...but never say never..we drove straight from Bend to San Jose coming home 9 hours to edge of town and 45 minutes to get to the house..sheesh long ride but all worth it. Met a lot of very nice people and it was truly a experience I will remember a long time. Thanks again to all my new friends..and remember... eye wubb u elbiss...lol