2013 Western Meet Pics

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Pic's of cars & members at the 2013 WM.

TRUNKMATTS 64 Buick shown that replaced his 72 Monte due to mechanical problems. Jays55 trailer on way to Spokane and pic's of fire shrouding MT. Hood at the Dalles, Oregon as I was driving back toward Portland. Final note was another fire on Government Island separating Oregon / Washington on the Columbia River. As I hit the Eastern outskirts of Portland about 3:00 PM, traffic came to a grinding halt. This is a main artery into around and through Portland and that fire caused a major traffic jam just nearing evening rush hour traffic. Those needing to go North were backed up for miles on all the arterials. Fortunately for me I needed to go South. So a additional 20 / 30 minutes finally got me home.

http://s452.photobucket.com/user/FULMONTE/library/2013%20WESTERN%20MEET?sort=3&page=1

Doug

Nice shots Aaron, thanks for sharing. Looks like people were finding shade in the trees and behind buildings.

Rob

Nice shots Aaron, thanks for sharing. Looks like people were finding shade in the trees and behind buildings.

Rob

We are never lucky enough in the east to find shade lol

Seems like all areas for shows are stripped clean of trees here!

Great scenery out west also. Real nice pics thanks for sharing Doug

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Doug! As my brother from another mother I thought I'd post a pic of us from both meets in 2010 at The Dalles Oregon and one from my home state in Spokane this year 2013! It was great to see you again and everyone else that attended. Also a pleasure meeting members I had met for the first time. Can't wait to see you all again in Bend Or. next year!!

008-2.jpgIMG_2096.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Was snooping around on October Goodguys News letter I received via email and was curious if any pic's taken from photographer of our Montes during our Yearly Western FGMCC Club Meet would be displayed as several were taken.

So, navigated through the links until I found the 12th Annual Great Northwest National link. After some trial and error finally got the page displaying pic's, scrolled through those taken and came across some of our Montes displayed (sort of)!

As a pic was also taken with club members standing/sitting in front of the FGMCC Club Banner, was hoping it was displayed but was not.

(Anyone who may have taken/have this photo, am very much interested in getting a print)!

If you are not aware of the pics taken, here is a link to get you there. Simply follow instructions and you can view the entire photo shoot for the event or go directly to page with Monte pics.

Click on link to open 2013 photo gallery

GoodGuys 2013

Go to page 15 where some of our cars are shown.

All photos have a watermark to protect copywriting so if you want a clean pic, you will have to order them and there are provisions where that can be accomplished from prompt on same page.

Again, anyone having the pic of club members in from of FGMCC Banner, I am interested in acquiring it.

Enjoy grin

Doug