I love wheelies!!

CrazyDavey

last weekend the car was working really good...tripped the 60' 7 out of 8 times on the back tires.....1.44/45...

My oldest son and his family was there and he took these sequence shots...thought they were pretty cool...

david_1.jpg

david_2.jpg

david_3.jpg

david_4.jpg

david_5.jpg

david_6.jpg

this is what it looked like to me...

enjoy....

Davey......You are wheelie living the dream............Enjoy!

that's funny.... grin

it's really fun guys, just have to experience it, it's a feeling you just can't describe. The amazing thing is the consistency it still has, it's just not for show. That was one of 4 passes in a row where the 60' only varied .003 ....

Hey Dave I was First round duck too many times this year. We had the last race this weekend and as usual went out first round we both ran 10.53's but he had a better light his .04 to .06 I could of made it closer but lets just say I wasted both qual passes chasing gremlins smile went into first round guessing on what I needed

Hey Dave I was First round duck too many times this year. We had the last race this weekend and as usual went out first round we both ran 10.53's but he had a better light his .04 to .06 I could of made it closer but lets just say I wasted both qual passes chasing gremlins smile went into first round guessing on what I needed

boy I feel that pain...I went through about a 5 race stretch where I lost by .00 something...either taking too much stripe or not enough....luckily I made a come back at the end of the series and still made the Summit team....I think with my tire issues fixed it will be better next year.... wink