Fall Festival and Car Show this Saturday

Two other guys and myself are putting on the Car Show portion of the Fall Festival in Nestleton this Saturday (weather permitting which looks iffy right now)

Here's what I came up with for the voting cards...

FAN FAVOURITE

All Classic Cars and Trucks have character and a uniqueness which make them beautiful in the eyes of the beholder. A great investment of labour and money has been made in these vehicles to restore them to the condition they are in today. Please assist us with picking a winner in today’s show even though they are all beautiful.

Please Vote For Your Favourite Classic Vehicle

Car Number_________

Here's the Poster I did...

FallFestivalPoster_zpsa1cea5a2.jpg

And here's the Dashboard Card I had done and printed in process colour on card stock...

DashboardCard_zps5adf09e4.jpg

Hopefully the weather cooperates as it is for a good cause. We have lot's of door prizes already to go. They are calling for mild weather but possible rain frown

Good Luck Larry. Hope the weather turns out good for you. Hope to see pictures. Rene And I are going to be putting on our first car show/fund raiser for a Non Profit Organization we both volunteer for next summer.

Thanks Tony. More work goes in to these shows than you realize until you do one....logistics, timing, fire routes etc. It's great how Retailers step up to the plate with door prizes and such. My Boss really stepped up with door prizes as well as allowing me to utilize resources and company time at the office.

Our show starts at 1 today. The weather forecast will unfortunately dampen the turnout some but we'll see. It will be a busy day and I'm really looking forward to it. smile

Cheers,

Larry

I love the way you Canucks spell the word COLOR but add a "U" into the word.

Rob

We don't add the "U" in the words, you guys South of the border leave it out...

290.pic.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. smile

The day was overcast and there was around a 30% chance of rain but it never rained a drop all day. The threat of rain however lowered attendance I suspect but we still had 85 vehicles. The whole Fall Festival was a success. I recruited my Step-Daughter to help me sell 50/50 tickets and we sold $608 worth. My Wife Rhoda took care of the Registration table and prizes thank goodness and she did a great job. ( also was asked for her phone number several times LOL) Fun was had by all and it was a great place to hold a car show. We have already decided to do it again next year.

Last night, I slept like a baby. smile

I'll post photos from the day soon.

Cheers,

Larry

Glad your show was a success. The worst nightmare of putting on a show is Mother Nature. The show I did for our local high school this summer was rained out the original day. I think that hurt our attendance the following week. But we still had fun!

Glad the weather was good. No car shows here this weekend because it has rained almost all weekend. I am having with drawl pains I need a fix and I need it quickly.