air conditioning brackets

CPC

trying to find out the difference between 1st series and 2nd series air conditioning rear lower bracket that supports the rear of the compressor, picture would be awesome.

I see the top bracket that goes over the valve cover is different, but the front and rear plates look the same. OPGI show 2 different lower rear, but the picture is the same, and at $50 plus each don't want to get the wrong one. Is on a 1970 SS454 monte carlo, but not sure if it's the original mounts as it's a NOM engine. Thanks, CPC

Hi Duaine,I have the 2nd design brkts on both of the BB montes,the one in OPGI CH27881 is what mine looks like,the 1st design looks like it has 3 holes for mounting on the head where the other only has 2 like mine.

The top mount over the valve cover shown CH28037 is also the 2nd design.Also I don't beleive they will interchange,my adj slots are on the bottom and I beleive the 1st design they are on the top.

Terry