INTERIOR - white headliner????

Where can I get a white headliner? Can I? And if not what are my alternatives?

Im makeing the off white/ sandal wood interior a bright white so a white headliner is a must.

• 5 months later...

Not sure about the Montes, but my '70 SS Chevelle came with a black headliner and pearl interior. I haven't seen a white headliner on any Chevelle past 1967. Just my experience.

I have seen several 70-72 chevelles with white headliners.

White headliners are available for chevelles.

I also found out that year-one claims to carry a white headliner for 70-72 monte carlos.

So I did find a source, but just havent ordered one yet.

I think im going to put a hold on the interior until I get the drivtrain and body where I want it.

Becuase I know the white interior will get grease on it if I do that first then start doing the rest with my greasy hands.

------------------

157238_21_thumb.jpg157238_24_thumb.jpg157238_18_thumb.jpg157238_23_thumb.jpg157238_16_thumb.jpg

1971 Monte Carlo, 350, th350, black, black top, light sandal wood interior

1967 Pontiac Catalina, 400, Th400, cameo ivory white, red interior

1994 Chevy Beretta Z26

I got my special ordered white headliner from Jim @ musclecarsonly yesterday. Of course, I don't know how well it will fit yet... It is actually a shade of very light cream - just off white, which I think will look even better. It probably ISN'T correct, but I'm hoping the white will look really good with the rest of the black interior. A little less "oppressive", maybe? I'm thinking it will kinda give the illusion of a convertible, with only what would be the top being white. We'll see.