AUTO BODY REPAIR - REAR WINDOW REPAIRThanks Lloyd

Lloyd,

I received you email and thanks for your kind words about my rear window restoration. For those new to this site or this board, here is the link for a look-see should you want to see what I went through. I was a costly process since I am not an auto body man. I had a job and money to burn at the time so I chose (thankfully) to have a pro do it. All I did was hang around and snap pictures from time to time.

http://www.katuszonek.com/monte.html

Just click on the rear window project link.

I don't spend awhole lot of time on the board simply because I am way busy with training - I used to work for MCI you see. So if I don't write much, it is purely do to circumstances beyond my control.

MarkSS454

Thank you MarkSS454,

I asked Mark if he would share this fine detail work in this forum, as it was a superb job and well documented. As many of you know this is a common problem on most of our Montes at least those Montes with vinyl tops.

I thought this would be an excellent way to kick off the forum, as I have seen other inquiries about this topic; Mark has detailed most of all, if not all, of the steps in this restoration process. Moreover, this would be very helpful, to anyone willing to attempt such a tough task. Thank you MarkSS454

P.S. I do hope everything works out in your training, that you do become gainfully employed again.

------------------

My 1970 Monte Restore Pages

graphic_org_pub.jpg

logo_org_pub.gifLLOYD@FIRSTGENERATIONMONTECARLO.COM logo_org_pub.gif