cam identification: without disassembling the engine

1970 Green Machine

Hello all.  Me again with another engine related question.

Okay so over the past few months I learned all about the differences between flat tappet cams and hydraulic roller cams.  I know the differences between each and what each does etc. etc.

So my question is this; Is there anyway that i could identify what type of cam i have without doing any engine tear down?

I've watched / listened to thousands of videos on YouTube of guys with muscle cars with both small and big block motors, and where some run flat tappet and some run roller cams, flow-master and magnaflow exhaust. And this may sound weird, but I think that I can hear a difference in exhaust tone when it comes to flat tappet vs roller cams.  

Am I crazy to think that I can hear a difference between the two types of cams?  Has anyone else heard a difference before? If there is such a thing of being able to tell a difference in cams between the sound, here's a video below of my car running. 

If this helps at all, my heads identification number is 336781; oval port heads. 

Overall, I ask this because I recently learned a few days ago about all this "oil & zinc" stuff for engines and my oil change is right around the corner so if I must add zinc oil or an additive zinc to my oil then I guess i want to know that if I need it, lol.

Again, I thank you all very much for any input, advice or suggestions.

Kevin G.