How much HP will a TH350 take?

Cali4nia Monte

Thanks Grease,

Yes we realize that we are going to loose HP. We actually have a used TH400 sitting in our garage already that Mike bought when we first bought the car, but then he decided he didnt want to hassle with getting the drive line cut and really didnt want to loose the HP....but he keeps hinting that he wants a Big Block, so he figures he will just live with the loss of power now. As for the rear gear ratios, I believe he is going to get all that changed real soon.

On a positive note.... laugh The owner of the transmission shop also has an Auto body shop and does classic car restorations. He has a Chevelle, Camaro, Vette.....I saw the Camaro in his shop its pretty sweet. So now Mike is actually excited about getting some body work done. I never thought I would see that day!! He keeps telling me he doesnt care what it looks like...its whats under the hood that counts! I figured it would be scratched and dented forever. That it would never stop needed something mechanical especially since he now wants to upgrade the engine after only 4 months! So now I am on a mission to sell his bike to get the body work done before he changes his mind! lol Anybody want to buy a Midnight Black 2005 Buell with only 4500 miles????