Montes in the Movies.

stickshift

What did you guys think about the beefed up Monte Carlo in Fast & Furious Three Tokyo Drift. If there is a part four, I would like to see that kid build another Monte carlo, maybe something freaky like a 632 cubic inch big block with a 6 speed trans and a blinding paint job. If you guys could build your dream monte Carlo for a motion picture, what would it look like?

Guest Evil Austin

Gunmetal grey pearl, 632 with a 4 speed jerico transmission, ford 9", and a bucket interior. It would have nascar roots, a true nascar style metal rear wing, and as many aero pieces as possible. Of course the brakes and suspension would go without saying. My stock-ish monte suprises friends, I want to awe them with something like that !

-EA

Guest Camaro kid

I would like to paint a burgundy candy red color. Arias hemi comversion on a BBC and a blower. Probaly a 6 speed transzillla transmission or a newer 6 speed auto. Probaly 3.73 posi or 3.55posi or maybe a mini spool, this would be a Strictly drag car. 4 wheel disc brakes. Interior would be black. Black leather corbeau heated seats. 6 points harnesses not the lap belts like in Tokyo Drift.

i can get more specific if need be...

• 1 month later...

I would go with a 402 BBC built for high perf street application and a Turbo 400 with B & M rachet shifter and a posi 3.73 rear end. lowering springs in the front with drag shocks rear. tubbed interior with rollcage. basic paint option green. rear slicks wide as hell. front drag radials. a beasty cowl hood on the front and custom grill. side louvers. exhaust through the rear bumper and a fuel cell above the rear in trunk.