Which Shifter for BW Super T-10

Hello gentlemen,

I've come across a Borg Warner Super T-10 that I'm planning to install in a 70 Monte.

I'm trying to find a proper shifter that will fit. Searching this great forum, I found an earlier post that said to use the 68-72 Chevelle Hurst Comp-plus shifter for a Muncie.

Anyone able to validate that or have another suggestion on which shifter to use on a super t-10 Monte? Are shifters identical between Muncie and super T-10? Same with installation kits?

Here is the link to the shifter (I think):

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se...amp;showValue=2

Here is the earlier FGMCC post:

Kidlightning (and other T10 users) the Comp-Plus shifter to use in a T10 Monte is the one listed for '68-'72 Chevelle with a Muncie. The complete shifter and instalation kit will bolt onto the T10 and put the stick in the right place on the floor. Also best bet is to get the repop shifter humps for a cleaner look and will sit where the hole will need to be cut. I will have to dig out my Hurst catalog and post the p/n's for the shifters to be used in the Montes.

Yes that will work . I ran the stock Hurst shifter that came out of the camaro that the trany came out of and I still have it !

I could take a picture of it if you like and post it later in the week if you like .

terry