Hey guys!

Alright. I have a new problem now haha. Ok so a couple of weeks ago i had the car al finished or so i thought! until i found out that my rear brakes dont work.so i left the car for a while until i could ge tthe money for it. so a couple of days ago i just started up the car and let it warm up a bit and decided to run through the gears on the trani. But when i put it down into a gear ex. reverse, drive etc. it will stall out on me. I cant figure it out! Whether it is timing or something with the trani. Now i havent touched the distributor or anything. So i am stumped. Any help or suggestions?!?!?Thanks, Chris fgmcc

If it stalls out when you hit the brake pedal I am willing to bet it is the battery, or the alternator is not charging well. Andreas will remember I had that problem when the battery went kaput on me.

Ok. Well the last time the car has had a COMPLETE tun up was a little while ago but the plugs are fine. And i am in the middle or ordering a new HEI cap and wire set. The car has had an oil change about 2-3 weeks ago and i just changed the trani fluid. Which needed to be changed.

Now pete, The battery is accualy dead. I have to keep boosting it to get the car started. So maybe when i boost it, i could leave to cables hooked up to my other car and then just see if it will go into a gear without stalling???Do you think that will work? or should i just go and get the battery charged?

thanks guys, Chris