Hey guy`s ,got alot work done since my last post.

Guest king rat

Guest king rat

Hello,i have been wanting to post for awhile ,but could not find the time.For those of you with a good memory it has been a least year i think since my last post.I will be trying to post my pic`s soon,of my progess.Here is a shake down so far.My 71 is completly off frame and down to the rails.I just finisnhed spraying the frame tonight.Look`s great.Soon going to order a G-machine suspenison kit with everything new.Anybody use G-machine stuff?(any good?)Going to paint it black,full viynl top,3-inch cowl fiberglass hood.Here is my problem i can`t make up my mind.My plans were 502/502,but it will take a little longer to save for it.I have a really good 355 for it.Thinking of running the 350 till i save money for 502.PROBLEM#1 since i`m ordering the springs new for a big block and the exhaust willbe new 3inch for the 502 ,it will be a pain in the butt to change it all for small block then big block again.And cost to much.I think i will just wait it out and do it right and save for the big block.SORRY for the rambling on ,had to get it out of my system.Its drivng me nut`s.

Guest king rat

Thank`s for info on the springs.I guess all i have todo is build a exhaust that can be changed from the x pipe to the collectors,from small block to big block headers.I already have Hooker super comp headers for a small block.Thanks Stroker for the input on G- machine.Theirs not alot of info around on them.All i ever hear about is Hotchkis or Edelbrock.I think i will get everything from them.(Poly-Body mounts,sleeves,compltete kit.

The G-machine full kit includes Hotchkis springs, KYB shocks, G-Tech sway bars, and IMCO billet aluminum adjustable control arms. I would use new rubber body mounts and poly eveywhere else. If you are rebuilding your front suspension I'd suggest all new oieces from MOOG. If you are switching from a small to a big block I wouldn't waste my time modifing your existing exhaust system to adapt to your new BB. It's probably going to be too restrictive anyway. I have a full Torque Tech 3.5' into 3" x-pipe exhaust system and love it. It was a breeze to install as it fits like a glove. Everyone has their own opinions on exhaust, but I'm telling you this system is what all GM "A" body cars should have came with as stock equipment. Nay sayers will have input about X vs H pipe systems, but you will not be dissapointed with Torque Tech.