what kind of torque converter should i get?

i have a 350 smallblock, 400 horsepower, 700r4 transmission. i am looking to use it for high performance street application. i am looking to use a lock up converter. i don't know what rear end ratio i'm using yet.......any suggestions? thanks.

i have one i'm looking at right now in the 700r4 website. they say it's for high performance street applications....what do you think?

http://www.bowtieoverdrives.com/catalog/catalog_inc/viewitem.php?ITEMID=262

I was very uneducated about converters, I ended up taking the reccomendation from Bowtie Overdrives when I put in my four speed, and have a 2400 rpm stall. I feel I could have went to 2600 to 2800 with a similar engine to yours, so 2200 to 2400 is very streetable and also gives great acceleration.

what's the difference between 2400, 2600, 2800...are there advantages, disadvantages? what will give me the best acceleration? now that you do know about torque converters, what would you use with my engine and why? i'm using this for a high performance street application. thanks a lot!