Repop Burlwood Steering Wheel Insert

jays55

Does anyone else sell the burlwood steering wheel insert besides OPGI? Most other catalogs list a cherry wood insert along with the colors. I don't think cherry wood is the same as original burlwood. Correct me if I'm wrong????? I would use OPGI as a last resort, or pm me if you have an excellent original one for sale....... grin

Does anyone else sell the burlwood steering wheel insert besides OPGI? Most other catalogs list a cherry wood insert along with the colors. I don't think cherry wood is the same as original burlwood. Correct me if I'm wrong????? I would use OPGI as a last resort, or pm me if you have an excellent original one for sale....... grin

Here's some options in Phoenix.....http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2772126998.html

That guy in Phoenix has advertised some good stuff, but I really like the stock '70 steering wheel. BTW, I'm glad that mirror isn't a picture frame......I would'nt want the picture that's in it!

Roger that!! The sterring wheel shown is blue, isn't that your interior color?

Yes, interior is blue, but on all SS454 cars the steering column and wheel are black. I already purchased a repop black steering wheel (from OER) and it's nice. Still need the shroud and burlwood insert, though.