coil springs for LS2?

I have a LS1 and Im running hotchkis and global west suspension It has the hotchkis sport springs lowered about an inch in the front. Hope that helps Jjs

I'm running the Hotchkis BB springs right now. I do like there stuff. Haven't found any other solutions so looks like I'm ordering them. Only thing I was worried about was the LS2 I'm thinking of doing, is lighter then a stock 350 SB. How is yours driving around? Ride quality and handling good? Does the stance sit ok still with the lighter motor?

The handling and ride are excellent. I had it lower slightly so mine sits lower than a stock Monte. So for me the stance is great it has a nice rake from back to front. Yes you do save weight with an all aluminum engine the LS1 is all aluminum as well. Im not sure how much but i think its substantial. I think you will want to see it in the car first then possibly have the spring cold cut to lower the car to the height you would like. I'm sure you know this but don't take a torch or any heat to a spring to lower it. Just throwing that out there just in case. Good luck cant wait to see the finished project. Jjs

Thanks. I'm trying to get the car it's self ready for the change over before I actually buy the Engine/trans combo it's self. Fuel, suspention, new wheels all around, run all the necessary wiring, etc.