Eagle parts

Grease

Is anyone here using Eagle stroker set ups (383)?Just wondering if your satisfied with Eagle .

I am about to build an engine for a 4X4 Suburban.I dont need a racer but want some guts . The truck will be used as daily transportation and ocassional pulling duty.

Don ( if you read this ) perhaps you have some thoughts you might share .

TBI,700R4,3.73 and 31 in tires

thanks mike

Grease, The only problem I have had with eagle stuff was on the cranks. They sometimes have a QC problem and the Journals are out of wack. They have always done me right and hot footed a verified good crank out ASAP and sent a pick up tag for the bad one. I use alot of SCAT cranks and rods. Their 9000 series cast crank(profiled version) and the 4340 cap screw I beam rods would be a good combo for your truck. I would also rec' a set of hyerutectic pistons they run much less bore clearence than even a stock cast piston. This gives really good ring seal and the piston doesn't rock in the bore and cly wear is much less I.E. longer service life. if you decide to go this route get the 6" rods and matching crank and it will be able to internal balance and use the existing balancer and flywheel.

Don