Legendary seat covers

KennyAdams

I ordered a set of legendary bucket seat covers and rear seat covers along with foam burlap and cotton for my 71 SS before Christmas. Hopefully they will be here soon. Has anyone installed the legendary seat covers?

Also ordered an exhaust kit from the parts place but sending it back because drivers side wouldn't fit and passenger side hung too low. Has anyone bought an exhaust kit from parts place that fit?

Kenny I just ordered last Thurs the Rallye seat covers, rear seat and carpeting for my 72. The 25% discount was really helpful in getting a little more than I thought I would. I was told a three to four week lead time. I just finished cleaning up the rear metal pcs that go inside the window on the trim panel. They told me they had the front metal pcs but I have to send in the rears. I am going to have an trim shop install the seat covers. I had thought about doing it my self but decided I want it to look really really good thus that decision was made by my CFO(Glendia) and me.

I also took advantage of the discount Larry. I was fixing to order PUI covers and called Legendary and got everything for the sa,e price. I just ordered stock front covers. I was going to install them myself also because I used to do interiors for Toyota at the port here in Jacksonville but I have a friend that owns an upholstery shop and may let him do it.

Good evening everyone.

Got out of the hospital today and when I got home my order from Legendary was here! Looks like I have some work to do now. Thought I was having a heart attack but after all the test and all of the blood work ticker is fine. Still don't know what is causing the chest pains but was a big relief knowing heart and lungs checked out good.

Could someone let me know how to post pics.

Thanks, Kenny

Glad you are ok and checked out fine.

Click on the post reply blank box and then in the bottom right corner, click on the "more reply options". Then below "Attach Files" at the bottom of the reply box, click on "browse" and double click on what you want to upload which can be on your desktop or anywhere in your computer. After you've uploaded the pics to the message click on the "add reply" button at the bottom. :)