9" center section

monte70car

I have the last item for the rear end for the 72 coming should be here Monday. From reading the shipping weight it says 83lbs what is the best way to get this heavy item into the opening? The rear end is mounted under the car already with the ladder bars, coil overs and panhard bar in place. The rear end housing has studs sticking out for the center section to bolt on to. The center section I ended up go with a Moser unit with a Truetac 35 spline carrier and 3.89 gears.

Down a couple of red bull energy drinks and a expresso and you can get it in with one hand while eating a burger :rofl:

Joking aside do you have a transmission adaptor for a floor jack? You might be able to position the chunk and lift it up and finesse onto the mounting studs. 

David

Never had Red Bull although I do here it gives you wing, think I'm better off with this drink from Starbucks Liquid Cocaine 4 Shots Espresso, 4 Pumps White Chocolate  Syrup, Ice to fill in a Grande cup, Fill with Milk.  I do have a Transmission adapter for a floor jack, I was thinking of using the floor jack but wanted to see what others had used.