rims question.

Rock

As most know I removed the 15 x 8 rims from my car since the backspace was going to be a problem. The code on the rims are K13 7 az which means from what I am told they where off a 1973 corvette and I have been told they could be worth a few bucks. Any truth to this? One person Told me $100 a piece with the original beauty rings which I have.

Try corvette forum. If they are "pristine", or close to it, with matching date codes, someone looking to do NCRS restoration or just plain needs 'em would probably give $100-125 each with correct centers and trim rings. Otherwise, sets around my neck of the woods go for $150 -$300 depending on condition, condition, condition. Good luck. BTW, is the backspace on yours different than 8" rallys off a 1971 Elky?

Try corvette forum. If they are "pristine", or close to it, with matching date codes, someone looking to do NCRS restoration or just plain needs 'em would probably give $100-125 each with correct centers and trim rings. Otherwise, sets around my neck of the woods go for $150 -$300 depending on condition, condition, condition. Good luck. BTW, is the backspace on yours different than 8" rallys off a 1971 Elky?

They have a 4" backspace. They would definitely rub on the rear wheel opening which us why the guy who had the car rolled the fenders.