A/C install please help quick

I have found a entire a/c box,compresor and everything for 100 bucks in working condition its from a chevelle though will it work on my car 100 is a good deal right... its the entire blower motor box and all my car was originally a a/c car just the previous owner took the intire assemlby out excluding the heater core thanks guys..

------------------

http://home.earthlink.net/~fadams6969/index.html

a rebuilt compressor is about 100.00-150.00 ,drier which you should buy new is 30..00,you should either use a poa valve eliminator or there is companies that convert your original poa to look stock thats about 75.00 to 120.00.rad air on pearl gets 55.00 a lb for r12 freon you will need 4 lbs.a 100.00 bucks might be fair if you needed brackets,hoses,condensor,etc,the r134 kit is 34.00 at auto zone its not as cold but a whole lot cheaper and you can do it yourself. gene

Thanks guys for the quick replies thats a good note about hose lenghth never though about that but I have decided not to get it. Maybe some other day right now I would just like to get my car back togather. thanks guys

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gene:
i think the a/c lines are the same for montes and chevelles the long front end is ahead of the engine. gene</font>

The hoses are very different for the Monty's.
The one coming from the firewall goes to the compressor and is connected via a block (which make it a 1 piece hose) to the one that goes to the condenser in front of the radiator. The other one from the firewall goes directly to the condenser. The condenser sits in front of the radiator on our extended front end Monty's. The hoses are the only difference between Montys and Chevelles