oem bolts

joseph

hello everyone,  i'm looking for 10 oem bolts for the rear differential cover or a gm part # .i have 5 i need 7 more. they are 5/16-18 x 3/4 with a washer in the head and lock tabs on the back and they have RBW marks in the head.  the aftermarket ones are 1 inch long. i tried ebay and amazon the parts palace opg ground up etc.does anyone have any exta to sell ?  thanks joseph

Bookmark www.amkproducts.com   They have a lot of the correct hardware for GM 1964 to 1972. Just a heads up. I have posted this info in the past. I hope some members checked out their web site. I know a lot of members look for body mount hardware. Well they have the correct bolts, washers and square nuts. They also have a catalog. You only need to spend $30 bucks and they will include it in your order. Check them out.

Carl

Hi Joseph! I met you at the waukesha car show. Definitely want to stop over and take a look at the car when time prevails. It was great meeting you. Glad to see you on here.sorry I don't have any bolts however. Good luck and take care!