67-8-9 Corvette Tripower on Monte???

Aaronz28

• 1 month later...

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15108-163-l72ls6-i-think-intake-fit-on-our-cars/

See above link. 67 (400 and 435) manifolds are considerably taller than the 68 / 69 units. The 67 435 HP unit fit fine as you can see bey the pics. If the 67 fits the 68 / 69 will have even more room. 67 units are more expensive with the 400 HP unit being the most expensive of all units. If you do it don't necessarily run away from one with cracks, stripped threads, you can save a ton of money on the purchase. In point office more have cracks than do not have cracks. There is a guy named Jerry McNeish who is a welding magician and he can fix ANYTHING and make it look like new. www.z28camaro.com.  I have a 400 HP 67 on the shelf that that was nearly junk. He redid it and it is near perfect. I know where the cracks were and I can see evidence of any repair so no one else will see it either. You will spend money repairing it (Jerry does not work for free) but the work he returns is show quality and readily re-saleable at top dollar if you should want to sell later.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15108-163-l72ls6-i-think-intake-fit-on-our-cars/

See above link. 67 (400 and 435) manifolds are considerably taller than the 68 / 69 units. The 67 435 HP unit fit fine as you can see bey the pics. If the 67 fits the 68 / 69 will have even more room. 67 units are more expensive with the 400 HP unit being the most expensive of all units. If you do it don't necessarily run away from one with cracks, stripped threads, you can save a ton of money on the purchase. In point office more have cracks than do not have cracks. There is a guy named Jerry McNeish who is a welding magician and he can fix ANYTHING and make it look like new. www.z28camaro.com.  I have a 400 HP 67 on the shelf that that was nearly junk. He redid it and it is near perfect. I know where the cracks were and I can see evidence of any repair so no one else will see it either. You will spend money repairing it (Jerry does not work for free) but the work he returns is show quality and readily re-saleable at top dollar if you should want to sell later.

wanna sell that 67 400 intake? :D