INTERIOR - coat hooks

I installed my new headliner. I was going to put some screws in the coat hook locations so I could find them. I forgot. Can anyone measure these so I can try to find the holes. I'm not going to install anything else up there, so I don't need any other measurements. Seat belts will connect to the roll bar.

george,i just went out and measured ny coat hooks.the screw hole is 4 1/4 behind the the plastic trim for the seat belt and 1 3/4 inches above the pastic trim that runs atop the window that hides the edge of the headliner . email me if you need better measurements. gene p.s. hang your coats and shiets on the roll bar

Thanx Gene, but as stated, I'm not mounting the factory seat belts in the original location, so I can't use that to measure from on the new headliner. If you were to measure from the front edge of the rolled up back window. Just angle up to the hook and also using the other measure, I should be able to locate them. I very much appreciate your effort.

Try using your finger. With a little pressure on the headliner you should be able to feel the indention for the screw.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Carl Hanson:
Try using your finger. With a little pressure on the headliner you should be able to feel the indention for the screw. </font>

Yes, that is what I was going to do, but I was going to find out the general location of the screw holes first. Power was off yesterday. Couldn't see anything in the garage.