40 year collection of Chevrolet parts Ton of NOS and Great used parts as well . Going to Carlisle what do you need ????

I am cleaning out my Garage over the next few months of a 40 Year collection. There are a lot of great parts. Most of it is 70-72 Monte Carlo and 68-72 Chevelle and Elcamino. I am going to GM Carlilse if anyone needs something big or small let me know and I can bring it with me to save on shipping. I will not be setting up this year, so I am only bringing stuff that people need and call me before Wed June 23rd. I am leaving early in the AM. I will be there till Sat at noon. I am A trusted seller, and I am sure there are people on this site that will vouch for me. The best way to reach me is by CALLING me (603) 490-0767 cell call me between 7 AM and 11PM any day. My phone fills up quick so If you don't get me, please call me back Thanks Stephen Demers. PS I just bought a large collection of 70-72 Monte Carlo parts (A 14' trailer full almost all NOS there is 2 or 3 of everything and I only need 1 for me. Everything else is for Sale) there is a lot of great NOS pieces in there 2 sets of NOS fenders 70 and 71-72 styles 2 sets of NOS quarters. tons of moldings and bumpers. This will be first come first serve. If you are in the North East, please come by my garage when I get back you won' regret it. I live in Salem NH right between Mass and NH. again Thanks Stephen 

• Like 1