12 Bolt Rear end Build in northern Illinois?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, here are three for you:

Westmont, IL:  High Speed Welding.  728 Vandustrial Dr.  Westmont, IL  630-971-8929.  He set up my 12 bolt.

Yorkville, IL:  Wilk Enterprises.  Rob Wilk is the owner.  On Facebook just look up WilkEnterprises, Inc.  630-901-8923.  Tell him George Primm referred you.  Known Rob for 20 years.  He's very good.  At the time I needed my 12 bolt set-up he wasn't at his own shop.

Crest Hill, IL:  D & G Auto, Gordon and his wife own it.  I have know Gordon for 28 years.  If I don't work on my 1971 SS or green 71 Gordon is the one that does it.  815-529-4350.  Tell him I referred you.  Excellent trans guy.  builds my OD trans for my cars.  Wilk Enterprises uses D &G for their trans rebuilds.

• Like 2

The shop in Villa Park Joker / Andrew is referring to is Atomic Transmission.  Long time shop.  In fact Gordon of D & G was the shop manager there for maybe 8 years.  Frank is the owner.  This shop did many 700r4 conversions for the members of the Northern Illinois Chevelle Club.

I see that Joker is in Bolingbrook also.  We have to meet!!!!