ignition switch power window issue

Hey, been awhile since I updated on the 71 SS project. Its on the road but still working through some electrical issues. I had the power windows and power seat working before the new carpet and headliner were installed. After the carpet and headliner install was completed the power windows/seat were not working. I quickly discovered the wire to the IGN connection on the fuse box was disconnected. I reconnected the wire and the power sea, it's now working but not the windows.  Relay was not engaging but had 12V. I then discovered that if the key is in the ACC position the windows and seat work. The key was always very difficult to put into the ACC position, and now it's not going into the ACC position at all. One other symptom, when the IGN wire is disconnected from the fuse box, the key in the run position and I activate the power seat switch the power window relay engages but windows are not working and the seat is not working.  I checked the seat and it is grounded.

I'm thinking the ignition switch could be suspect. Post new pics next week.

Your thoughts?