Comcast internet problem fixed

HarrisQ

Just thought I would throw this out there in case someone else runs into this problem.

Just bought a new Dell about 2 weeks ago. I got everything set up and tried to get the Comcast internet going on the new machine. I had everything hooked up correctly but the internet was working sometimes and when it did work it was operating like it was dial-up. I was able to determine that there was a program interfering with the Comcast internet. After about a day and a half of messing around I was able to determine that the problem was with the Dell Remote Access program that was installed on the machine for a free 30 day trial. After I removed that program the internet works fine.

I hear that. My parents bought a Dell not long ago even when I told them Id rather build one for them. When they got it, it was so slow from all the "free" software installed. After about an hour, I got it running so much better after a good cleaning. I also collect a lot of software so that helps as well. laugh