Lost E Mails

MC-71

I need help. I gave my brother my old computer a year ago. He was never on the internet with it, just used Word to write a book. Long story. He is signed up with Comcast for internet service now. He went to send some pages thur Word and all of a sudden he got all my saved e mails from my inbox with my e mail address. I guess that is because it was my old PC. Should of used a sledge hammer on it. It gets better. My PC was off and when I turned it on I had trouble getting into my mail. Finally I did and all of my saved email were gone. What can I do and what can he do to turn this back around. I'm clue'less.

Carl Hanson Connecticut

Thanks Allen. I'm Vista now and XP before. I'm not sure what my Brother has, probability XP. I'll find out tonight. My new e mail is yahoo. Don't remember what my old one was. He said the e mail is was about to send was thru Outlook Express and all my e mails are stuck in the Word page. Does that make sense? Thanks for the help and if you don't mind try to stay with me on this.

I always save too many e mails but I have a lot of the grandchildren pictures that I hate to lose.

Carl

Yes I am using the same email address on my new PC.

So far as the stuck in Word I need to ask him more questions. He said the emails pop up while in Word and not in his email account. I need more info from him.

I'm in AT&T now and not in Comcast.

Nice picture of your engine compartment.

Thanks