Centerline wheels

Chevyss

Has anyone ever had problems with their centerline wheels??

Those people at the factory sure don't car much about their customers. I ordered a set of four wheels in Jan. They sent them in March. Not ready to install them they stayed in the box. When I finally opened them I found them to be w/3.5 BS. I ordered them with 5" BS. They say that I ordered them with the 3.5" BS and I said BS, but had no way to prove it. SO, I sent them back, at my expense, they were suppose to fix them them, and send them right back. They've had them for a month now and last time I called they told me that they were shipped to Minn by mistake. What a bunch of BS. This will be my last set of Centerlines. Just letting people know what kind of pi$$ poor service they give. If your looking for wheels, don't by them from Centerline.

Sorry to hear the problems you are having. Like Allan said better to deal with a local distributor, but I think I remember you went directly through them for a reason.

I have purchased 10 Centerline wheels, returned 2 of them because I changed my mind and my Dad has purchased 4 Centerline wheels and had to take back and exchange 2 of them because "we" ordered the wrong back spacing. All without any problem...then again we were dealing through Summit Racing.

Bill