tv's

monte70car

Was wondering if any one has repaired a lcd tv before? I'm thinking of trying to figure out the issue I have with one which I posted last year about it turning its self off after you turn it on in morning. Had some one say its the capacitors over heating which don't make sense or just turnig it on icould see if its been on for along time. I've fou most of the parts for the tv but not sure on the best way to trouble shoot or where to look. The way it acts is the power supply.

Allan its an AKAI lct3201td 32" with built in dvd player. Been looking online even went as far as a tv type forum. I pulled the back off the tv tonight and looked for bad caps but did not see any, it looks like it would be a easy. I turned it on after I put it back together and no issue played a little game of pepperII on the old Celeovison and it even stayed on then. I can but a whole new power supply for it roughly $150 then its unplug everything and plug the new one in.