NEED HELP IDENTIFYING CAM

71 MONTE 4 YA

I came across this cam with a set of TRW part # VL66RH lifters. Eight of the lifters got M01 after the part # and the other eight have D91N after the part #. The cam itself has numbers on it as well. Can someone tell me what I have? The top number looks like C1 or CN followed by 700p and the bottom number looks like a big C with a m in the middle of it and then H261

Here's a picture of the end of the cam:

1305591478.jpg

I think the h261 is a crane cams lobe design, the lifters are high rev hydraulic. Is the cam for a big or small block?
The guy I got it from said it was for all Chevy small blocks. The guy said his father had this cam since the 70s. The box had Melling high performance camshaft on it but no part#

Found out through Melling's Tech Department that the part# c-700-p was superseded to 22400 and it is a mechanical cam with 493/511 lift with 108 lobe center. I was told this was too much for my car and what I wanted. Anyone interested in this cam it can be had for $50 shipped. The lifters are hydraulic so I will be keeping them.