Power Window Motor

MC-71

Has anyone bought the new PW Motor that the vendors are selling? I'm trying to find out if they are a lot faster then the OER motors.

Tell me more. Like how much to rebuild. They also sell new motors. I'm driving to West Palm Beach next week. Maybe I will bring 4 motors. I would like to know how deep they go on a rebuild. After 40 yrs. everything is real brittle in side. I took one apart to change the brushes and everthing fell apart. I don't like anything that Cardone rebuilds. They seem to be the only rebuilts I found. Thanks. I will either email them or call.

I paid $70 each for the rebuilt since I sent 4 at the same time. Regular price at the time ( a year ago) was $85. The place was recommended by my uncle who has hi-end shop in Florida. Haven't had the opportunity to install them yet.

Chris,

No I did not. I bought a new one for $80. Won't get it installed for a while. I will post how it works. Thanks for the help.