FIT OF WHEEL OPENING MOULDINGS

Yes they are avaliable, to me they fit just as good as an NOS wheel molding. I had no less trouble putting on the NOS as a repro.

The quality is great.

Check you post in the General Section. I posted a link to Original Part Group. Anyway here it is again.

http://www.originalpartsgroup.com/product.asp?catmainid=6

Linked right to the 70-77 Monte Carlo section. laugh

I bought mine from musclecarsonly.com last fall for $129. I see he's up to $135 now. Best price out there I could find. I was pleased with the fit and finish.

I bought mine from musclecarsonly.com last fall for $129. I see he's up to $135 now. Best price out there I could find. I was pleased with the fit and finish.

That is a good price, cheaper than OPG. But I got mine on sale for around $120. laugh

Regularly $150 something. smile

Reproduction pieces are available from all the major restoration companies with different prices, but they all come from an overseas company named Corvex. Quality is ok, but there are inconsistancies in length. Be prepared to trim off excess length where the wheel well molding meets the lower rocker molding. If you are interested in NOS pieces they pop up every now and then. I think there are some on ebay for sale right now. They will be a little expensive, but the fit and finish is much better. If you give Leo a ring he might have a set for sale.

BB