TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO STOP AND WHAT TO USE

I am currently doing my suspinsion. Ive decided to go with stock control arms, new aftermarket sway bars and thats about as far as ive got. should i do something with steering box? close ratio? what brand suspision (sway bar kits, shocks ect) should i go with? dont want to break bank but want something i will be able to tell a difference. Im thinking about boxing my trailing arms and getting a say bar or getting the hellwig kit which post just died on that product. does anyone have a close ratio steering box?

Steering box for sure. The best is the 80's Monte SS box, but I have used the Pontiac GTA / Z28 3rd gen box. It is a quick ratio and the "feel" you get is so much nicer; unlike the original where you don't feel anything, these boxes provide an excellent feedback and road feel. I got mine from a guy here in Chicago that strips 3rd gen camaros for $35. Have to get the line fitting adapters from Lee Manuafacturing in CA. Those go in the new box and lets the original hoses be used.