reputable and recommended suspension tech?

Anyone know of a person who I can call to get some suspension information? Or maybe someone who can recommend a full suspension parts list for me, I literally need EVERYTHING...

The sway bar is gone, shocks, springs, everything is just about out the door. My car looks like a low rider (no offense Month :-P) with my 2 15's in the trunk. And that's now the style that I'm shooting for with her.

Here is what I was thinking, I want an aggressive, drag style look to her. So whole car lifted, with her [you said a naughty!] in the air about 3-4inches higher than level.

I would also like to airbag the rear of the car so when I do decide to tow something, I can lift up the rear, and even out the ride if the tow is too heavy. I have the power to pull, but no support to back it up (springs finally went out a few days ago when I towed my grandfathers produce truck 75 miles, gross weight with its load 10K lbs)

So maybe someone can recommend a guy to me, that can give me all the information I need in regards to what kind of set up I have to go with, prices, recommended kits, etc. And a phone number to reach them would be great as well. And I will mention you when I call.

I plan on budgeting about 3 grand for the full suspension and modification, my uncle and I can do all the work, and if at all possible I'd like to discuss with him, possibly breaking the full suspension package into 2-3 parts. 3k is a lot to drop at once that I don't have. For example, replacing all the shocks, springs and sway bar for the first 1k, replacing mounts and installing rear airbags and compressors for the second 1k, and finally all the other odds and ends that aren't NECESSARY, but RECCOMMENDED.

Thanks guys, I feel blessed to be among the presense of all of you. And as soon as I find a steady job out here in florida. I intend on finally becoming a true (paid dues) member of fgmcc.