Not really suspension. Brake kits?

I'm trying to find a difference between these two rear disc brake kits. Maybe some extra eyes can help?

Kore3 C5 rear disc with drum-in-hat parking brake for 12-bolts

eBay KingTek C5 rear disc with e-brake for 12-bolts

Anyone dealt with KingTek before? Looks like the same components to me. Their front brake kits look identical other than the Kore3 calipers are gray and have the Kore3 logo on them. Not much price difference in the front kits ($930 for Kore3, $900 for KingTek). But a huge price difference for the rear kits. Over 4k transactions and 98% rating seems pretty safe; I guess I'm just wondering where do I go if something goes wrong, and is double the price on the rears worth that?

Kore3 front kit for stock spindles

KingTek front kit for tall spindles (stock spindle same price, just different brackets, not listed right now for some reason).

Yeah, the KingTek's only listing their tall spindle kits right now, but I've seen the stock/short spindle kits in the past, and our models listed. The two KingTek kits are identical other than the spindle-to-caliper bracket. This is the proper hub and bracket kit for short spindles.

Baer is what I was considering for a long time, but the expense and proprietary nature of them led me down this path. I like the idea of being able to go into a local parts store and pick up a stock C5 caliper/pads/rotors if something needs replacing down the line. Haven't heard of the Stainless Steel Brake Company; I'll check them out.

As for rims, I'm planning on 18s - Boss 338 gray. I'm going to make sure they'll fit with this, but the brakes are priority. I want some BIG stoppers on there. grin

I think I found the difference. It looks like the KingTek rear kit is not C5 brakes. I'm guessing smaller rotors, because it's saying you only need a minimum 15" wheel. That explains the huge price difference; SSBC has similar prices for comparable rotors.